Onesolution’s integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) enables both business users and IT developers to build, configure, test, deploy, and manage custom integrations. All integrations are deployed and managed in the Cloud.
- Configure simple inbound and outbound integrations directly using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), an easy-to-use graphical and guided interface.
- Now, if you have any problem with your app, you can create a support ticket, attach logs and send it to our support straight from the app. It makes things easier, faster and more convenient for everyone, but let’s hope you won’t need to use this feature all that often.
- Take advantage of built-in Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) to scale, interconnect, and support the latest industry standards, protocols, and formats.
Reduce implementation effort.Onesolution and its growing partner ecosystem provide pre-built connectors to complementary solutions connecting with Onesolution that are 100 percent built, maintained, and supported by the vendor. These connectors drastically reduce the overall amount of effort to implement integrations to popular third party systems.
- Select from a growing ecosystem of connectors from application and certified Independent Software Vendor (ISV) partners to accelerate the implementation of your integration needs.
- Rely on app and ISV partners to support, maintain, and evolve pre-built connectors over time.
- Eliminate the need to own or manage any on-premise integration middleware or servers.
Management and monitoring.Within the UI, you can manage and monitor integrations built with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB). It allows business users and IT developers to:
- Launch and schedule integrations.
- View and manage past, running, and scheduled integrations.
- Create and maintain email notifications based on integration events, such as when integrations launch, complete, or fail.
- Configure integration security to control which users can launch, build, and view integrations and their data.